Quick Camps was tasked to provide a complete turn-key portable camp solution to support four personnel for Global Lithium Resources’ exciting Manna Project located in the Eastern Goldfields.
Designed to expand and decrease throughout the project’s life cycle, Quick Camps will increase the camp capacity to 12 people over the coming weeks as the project gains momentum.
The Manna project showcases our portable camp accommodation solution and the value proposition of our services. Newly built in 2021, with a modern approach to remote living, Quick Camps ensure our clients’ staff well-being is fostered.
“We understand the importance of staff retention and will provide a modern personal space for your employees to unwind at the end of their shift…“
With a new Kalgoorlie based depot, Quick Camps can mobilise and set up our turn-key Australian portable camps quickly and easily.
COMPLETE TURN-KEY EXPANDABLE MOBILE CAMP ACCOMMODATION SOLUTION
Quick Camps not only build the camps but also deliver and establish our custom-built camps throughout Australia.
- Newly built in 2021, as a minimum, we provide a complete turn-key camp comprising of;
- Modern air-conditioned single-person rooms with fridge & storage and USB outlets
- Modern stainless steel air-conditioned industrial kitchen with 90cm oven, double sinks and freezer and refrigeration
- Mobile air-conditioned crib & meeting room with TV, microwave refrigeration and multiple USB charging stations
- Air-conditioned site offices with satellite internet wifi and VoIP data connections;
- Separate toilet/shower & laundry rooms to support staff onsite
- Shaded, raised modular 7.0m x 2.2m platform and outdoor eating area
- Bed linen, towels, bath mats, shower curtains, and the like required
- All Kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and the like required
- Mine spec & weatherproof ‘Life Guard’ power distribution boards;
- Off-ground, mine spec 32Amp and 15Amp cabling
- Mine spec mobile diesel Genset as per camp the camp size
- Potable water and waste management infrastructure.