The benefits of utilising Quick Camps portable accommodation hire services
Improved Project Profitability
Quick Camps are a cost-effective, safe and rapid solution for workforce housing. Quick Camps eliminates the unnecessary, unproductive workforce commuting times, resulting in a reduction of workforce fatigue, increased daily productivity and improved site by the number of vehicles needed to be onsite.
Quick Camps light weight off-road setup offer many benefits over traditional mobile camp solutions including improving safety, reduced set-up costs, increased project profitability and minimal environmental impact by their compact plug and play design
Reduced commuting times: One of the most significant benefits of Quick Camps is that their remote accommodation units allow their client’s workforce to start and finish and not travel to and from the project site. This reduces the amount of driving before and after shifts, saving travel time, and reducing staff fatigue and the risk of accidents.
Improved timelines: Another great benefit of Quick Camps is that their portable accommodation units are quick to relocate and rapid to set up. This can be a significant advantage when you’re working on a tight timeline and need to move camps frequently.
Improved set up costs: Quick Camps accommodation units are a plug and play model; so no Sparky’s, no Plumbers, no Chippys’, no Cranes, no Semi-Trailers & no Earth Movers are required. Resulting in a significant reduction in project costs spent on site set up.
Environmental Impact: Another huge advantage is that the mobile camp unit’s small footprint provides a low impact environmental solution. No site clearing or digging is required to establish the camp accommodation, providing a perfect solution for environmentally sensitive locations.
Not only does this save money on set-up costs, but it also helps reduce environmental impact.
“Quick Camps are here to help clients improve their overall project operations and bottom line.”
COMPLETE TURNKEY EXPANDABLE MOBILE CAMP ACCOMMODATION SOLUTION
Quick Camps not only build the camps but also deliver and establish our portable accommodation hire units throughout Australia.
Newly build in 2021, as a minimum we provide a full turnkey camp comprising of;
- Modern air-conditioned single person rooms with fridge & storage and USB outlets
- Modern stainless steel air-conditioned industrial kitchen with 90cm oven, double sinks and freezer and refrigeration
- Mobile air-conditioned crib & meeting room with TV, microwave refrigeration and multiple USB charging stations
- Air-conditioned site offices with satellite internet wifi and VoIP data connections;
- Separate toilet/shower & laundry rooms to support staff onsite
- Shaded, raised modular 7.0m x 2.2m platform and outdoor eating area
- Bed linen, towels, bath mats, shower curtains, and the like required
- All Kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and the like required
- Mine spec & weather proof ‘Life Guard’ power distribution boards;
- Off-ground, mine spec 32Amp and 15Amp cabling
- Mine spec mobile diesel genset as per camp the camp size
- Potable water and waste management infrastructure.